Herb Roasted Chicken & Vegetables
Yield: 5 servings
This recipe came from the back of a Campbell's Soup label. Everyone liked it. The only thing is needs is more gravy.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/3 c water
- 2 tsp oregano
- 4 med potatoes cut into quartes
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 5 boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 tsp paprika
Instructions:1. Place potatoe, carrots and chicken in a shallow roasting pan. Mix the soup, water and 1 tsp of oregano together and pour over chicken mixure.
2. Sprinkle remaining oregano and paprika over the top.
3. Bake at 400 degrees for 50 minutes.