Herbed Garlic Potatoes
Yield: 8 servings
- 15 small red potatoes (abt. 2 lbs.)
- 1/3 c butter
- 1/4 c minced fresh parsley
- 2 T minced chives
- 1 1/2 t minced fresh tarragon or
- 1/2 t dried tarragon
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
Instructions:Cut the potatoes in half and place in a saucepan; cover with water. Cover and bring to a boil; cook until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain well.
In a large skillet, melt butter. Add the parsley, chives, tarragon and garlic; cook and stir over low heat for 1-2 minutes. Add the potatoes, bacon, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Cook until heated through, about 5 minutes.