herb/garlic marinade for steak tips
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 medium cloves garlic , minced or pressed through garlic press (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- If you don't slice the meat on the bias and against the grain, it will be tough.
Combine all ingredients in small bowl, stirring until sugar is dissolved.