- Homemade Mint Truffle Creamer (& other variations)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat milk (or you can use prepared powdered milk)
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 3 Tablespoons peppermint coffee syrup (or more depending on your personal taste)
Blend all ingredients together in your blender. Pour into a mason jar or your old coffee creamer dispenser. This creamer will keep up to two weeks in your fridge.
(To make French Vanilla Creamer- omit cocoa and peppermint syrup & add 1 tablespoon vanilla. To make Chocolate Almond Creamer-omit peppermint syrup and add 1 teaspoon almond extract. To make Amaretto Creamer- omit cocoa & peppermint & add