Horseradish Yogurt Cream
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 32oz. quart Stonyfield Farm organic whole milk plain yogurt (to yield 1 cup yogurt cheese*)
- 3 to 3-1/2 tablespoons of prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup fresh flat Italian parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ground white pepper
Instructions:Directions *For yogurt Cheese:
Using a yogurt cheese maker or layered cheese cloth, strain the whey from 1 quart of yogurt for 3-6 hours in the refrigerator. This should yield 1 cup of yogurt cheese.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Serve immediately or make ahead and refrigerate.
Yields 12 Servings