hot Mexican spinach queso dip
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- Hot Mexican Spinach Queso Dip
- 1 16oz jar Tejano salsa medium
- 1 lb. fresh spinach, cleaned and loosely chopped
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 ? 8oz pkg Philly cheese, softened, cubed
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 ? 4oz can chopped black olives, drained
- 1 Tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium mixing bowl, add all the above
ingredients and mix evenly.
Pour into a shallow, oven proof baking dish, bake mixture for 20 minutes or
until bubbly. Serve with plenty of tortilla chip and bite-size fresh
vegetables on a warming plate.
Makes 7 cups.