Italian-Style Pasta Salad
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
We loved this refreshingly different Italian pasta salad. The combination of artichokes, ham, and cheese make this attractive salad particularly rich and tasty.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 4 ounces pasta
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 very small zucchini, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced and chopped cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Cook the pasta according to the package directions and drain well. Drain the artichokes, reserving the marinade. Coarsely chop the artichokes.
In a large bowl, combine the pasta, vegetables, ham, and cheeses. In a small bowl or jar, combine the reserved marinade with the oil, vinegar, mustard, and herbs. Mix well. Pour the dressing over the pasta and toss to mix. Chill for several hours.