Janie's Bridesmaid Salad
Yield: 20 servings
Janie may call this easy-to-prepare dish a salad, but we say it is sweet enough to be served as a dessert. The yellow of the pineapple and the red of the strawberries make a pretty presentation.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen strawberries
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 container (8 ounces) Cool Whip
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, with juice
- 2-1/2 cups (half of a 10-ounce bag) miniature marshmallows, colored variety if available
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Instructions:Partially thaw the berries. Combine in a 12-cup bowl with the condensed milk, Cool Whip, pineapple, and marshmallows. Mix well. Freeze until solid.
Remove from the freezer about 1 hour before serving. Sprinkle with the nuts, if desired.