- 1 package of Pete's mild sausage
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large jar Ragu Garden Combination Sauce
- 1 package grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 package grated cheddar cheese
- 1 package Philly cream cheese
- 1 8-ounce box lasagna noodles
- 1 tomato
- 1 package mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon garlic
Instructions:Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Cook sausage in frying pan until done. Put sausage aside and cook hamburger in same frying pan. Drain.
Cook lasagna noodles about 10 minutes or until tender as you like.
Once hamburger has been drained, mix in sausage. Stir until blended. Let cook approximately 5 minutes on low heat.
Dice tomatoes and mushrooms and add to meat then add garlic. Stir well. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
Start with layer of meat mixture. Put chunks of cream cheese scattered over the top of meat. (Put as much as you want) top with mixture of both cheeses.
Do this for 2 layers. Once done cover the top with remaining cheese.
Cook for approximately 45 minutes or until the cheese on top begins to brown. Enjoy!