lasagna roll ups
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- This recipe is easy and delicious and Lent is only a month away.
- Lasagna Roll-ups
- 15 lasagna noodles
- 1 jar (32 oz) spaghetti sauce
- 2 lbs ricotta cheese or small curd cottage cheese
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp salt
Instructions:In a large pot of boiling water, cook lasagna noodles until just barely
tender. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix together ricotta cheese, Parmesan
cheese, eggs, parsley and salt. Pour half the spaghetti sauce in a 9 x 13"
pan coated with cooking spray. Drain lasagna noodles, rinse and pat dry. Lay
noodles out flat and spread filling evenly over each noodle. Roll the
noodles up and arrange, seam side down, in pan. Cover with remaining
spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese. Bake 35-40 minutes until bubbly and
golden brown. Let stand 12-15 minutes before serving.
To keep lasagna noodles from breaking, hold in cold water until ready to use