Yield: Serves 4-6.
Beautiful blend of walnut and garlic flavors. Serve as an appetizer, side dish, or entrée.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 3/4 pound lasagna, cooked al dente
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Salt to taste
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce, or cayenne pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup whole-milk mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup ground walnuts
Instructions:Cook lasagna noodles until barely done. Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1/3 cup ground walnuts
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- Dash of salt
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese