layered three cheese dips
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- Layered Three Cheese Nachos
- 1 large bag nacho chips
- 2 cups shredded hot pepper jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded salsa jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded traditional Sonoma jack cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Grilled chicken strips or steak, optional toppings
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Put half the nacho chips on an ovenproof platter and sprinkle with half of
each cheese followed by a portion of the remaining ingredients. Top with the
remaining chips and toppings ending with a layer of the remaining cheeses.
Bake until the cheeses have melted. Serve with salsa and sour cream.