Yield: Serves 10.
Very good, very rich, and very professional-looking. A word to the wise: when choosing the preserves for this dessert, pick one without seeds, or run it through a sieve.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 cup toasted ground nuts (almonds or hazelnuts)
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1-1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) sweet butter
- 1 egg and 1 egg yolk, beaten together
- 1/2 cup preserves (raspberry, strawberry, apricot, or your choice)
- Confectioners' sugar, for dusting