Lobster Roll Pizza
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Total Time: 30
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- Flour (for dusting)
- Basic Pizza Dough
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, clarified, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 ribs celery, diced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 3 cups lobster meat, chopped into bite-size pieces (two 1-1/2-pound lobsters, steamed and picked clean)
- 1/2 cup Pecorino Romano cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Instructions:On a lightly floured surface, cut dough in half and roll out into two 1/2-inch-thick rounds. Brush one round generously with clarified butter.
Sprinkle garlic, celery, and onion evenly across dough. Arrange lobster pieces on top. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley. Drizzle half of remaining butter on top.
Repeat with second dough round. Bake 10 to 15 minutes.