Lucia's Peach Chutney
Yield: Makes about 5 pints.
Using this recipe from her younger daughter, Mary usually makes a year's supply at a time. She serves it at buffets to enhance cold sliced ham or beef.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 4 cups peeled, pitted, and cut up peaches
- 2 cups cider vinegar
- 3 cups sugar
- 1/2 pound seedless raisins
- Small jar of candied ginger, cut fine; or 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon mustard seed
- Handful of chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed (optional)