make ahead fajitas
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- Make-Ahead Fajitas
- Serves 10.
- 11/2 lbs. Beef flank steak, fat trimmed, cut into 32 strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 (1.4-oz.) pkg. Fajita seasoning mix
- 1 tbl. Finely chopped fresh garlic
- 10 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Topping suggestions:
- Cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Hot pepper sauce
1. Stir together filling ingredients in slow cooker. Cover; cook on Low for
6 to 8 hours or High for 3 to 4 hours. Drain off liquid. Cut or shred meat
2. Place cooked meat mixture on warm tortillas. Top with desired toppings.
Note: To warm tortillas, heat oven to 275 degrees. Wrap tortillas in foil.
Warm in oven for 15-20 minutes. Foil-wrapped tortillas will stay warm for
about 15 minutes.