Mango Berry Salad
- Salad:2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 small package fresh blueberries
- 1 fresh ripe mango, chopped in small pieces
- 8-10 cups green leaves, such as spring mixDressing:1/4 to 1/2 c plain Greek yogurt (I used vanilla flavored)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar (recipe called for rice wine vinegar)
- I think I would have cut the rice vinegar down to 1 T; it would have been even better or tried lemon juice instead ...
- 1 large ripe mango, pitted and peeled
- 1/2 t saltTopping:1/4 c chopped almonds or pecans, caramelized in raw organic sugar and cinnamon.
Place the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
Mix the dressing ingredients in a blender until smooth. If too tart, add some honey.
Toss the greens, berries, and mango with the dressing until its covered to your liking. Refrigerate any leftover dressing.
Garnish with the sweetened nuts. The cinnamon flavor with the mango dressing is like dancing the samba in your mouth.