Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard seeds, cracked
- 3 (12 to 14-ounce) rib-eye steaks
- 4 ounces Gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 baguette (about 2 feet long), split lengthwise
- 2 cups lightly packed arugula
Instructions:Combine the vinegar, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard seeds in a large resealable plastic bag. Add the steaks and seal the bag. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours, turning the steaks occasionally.
Prepare the barbecue for medium-high heat or preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Drain the marinade from the steaks. Grill the steaks to desired doneness, about 6 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let the steaks rest for 10 minutes. Cut the steaks crosswise into thin slices.