Marinated Mozzarella Balls
Total Time: 10
Yield: About 12 appetizer servings
When it comes to appetizers, Marinated Mozzarella Balls are a toothpick above the rest — popular year-round and easy to prepare. They'll be a surefire hit at your next party or gathering.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds very fresh, cherry-size mozzarella balls
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
In a medium-size bowl, mix oil and seasonings with a whisk. Add mozzarella balls and tomatoes and toss gently. Marinate at least 20 minutes, up to overnight. Pour into a serving bowl, garnish with parsley, and serve with toothpicks -- or arrange them on a platter with toothpicks already inserted.
Total time is longer if marinating overnight.