Mexican Chicken Casserole
Yield: One 9x13 dish
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces hot and chunky salsa
- 1 small can of diced green chilies
- 3 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 (2 cup) bag shredded Colby/Monterey cheeses
Instructions:Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In large pot, bring chicken breasts to boil with a generous dash of salt.
In separate bowl mix together: cream of chicken soups, salsa, and green chilies. Set aside.
Once chicken is boiled, drain and cut into bite-sized pieces. Stir into soup, salsa and chili mixture.
Crush the tortilla chips. Pour 1/2 the bag of chips in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Pour chicken, salsa, soup and chili mixture over top.
Top with cheeses then remaining tortilla chips. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until cheese bubbles.