Mint Chocolate Freezer Roll
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 package (9 ounces) chocolate wafers
- 1 3/4 cups heavy cream (chilled)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips
Instructions:1. Make the mint cream: With an electric mixer, beat heavy cream, sugar, and mint extract until stiff peaks form.
2. Line a serving platter with two sheets of wax paper side by side. Assemble the cake: Spread each wafer with about 1/2 tablespoon mint cream, forming stacks. Lay stacks horizontally along seam of paper, pressing gently to form a log. With small spatula or knife, cover log with remaining mint cream. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to 2 days.
3. To serve, gently remove wax paper from underneath cake (holding cake in place with a metal spatula, if necessary), and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Slice cake diagonally with a serrated knife.