Momma's Fabulous Chicken Tacos
So I named this easy chicken dish Momma's Fabulous Chicken Tacos. My son is 20 years old now and when he comes home he begs me to make this dish.
- 4 white boneless chicken strips (tenderloins)
- 1 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons McCormicks Seasoned Salt
- 1 can of Taco Bell Refried Beans
- Grated cheddar cheese (topping)
- Sour Cream (garnish)
- 1/4 cup Pace Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 6 flour tortillas
Instructions:Season chicken strips with McCormick's Seasoned Salt.
Melt (1/2 cup) butter in 10-inch skillet to fry chicken until crispy.
Use leftover butter in new skillet to fry flour tortillas.
Fry just until the tortillas bubble.
Warm refried beans on medium heat.
Put grated cheddar cheese on top of refried beans while they are warming.
Layer tortillas with beans, chicken, cheese, sour cream & salsa.