TABLE OF CONTENTS
This is a crispy fried dish originally from Karnataka, India.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 big spoon full of rice flour
- Sour curd, to make the batter
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of baking soda
- Chopped coriander leaves (Cilantro)
- 4 cups cooking oil
Instructions:Mix all the above ingredients using the curd to a loose dough consistency. Keep this aside for 3 hours.
Heat oil in a frying pan. When the oil is hot enough, drop the batter in oil like small balls and deep fry until golden brown.
Serve hot with green chutney or sauce.