1. In a large bowl, combine the cooked rice, gomashio, maple syrup, and vinegar and place in refrigerator to chill for 10-15 minutes.
2. When rice has chilled, place nori sheet on a sushi mat or cutting board and spread 1/2 cup of the rice mixture over 2/3 of the nori sheet closest to yourself.
3. Add each vegetable, placing it in the middle of the rice mixture.
4. Roll the nori away from you. Dab a little water with your finger to seal up the edges.
5. Slice into two or four pieces.
6. Use Braggs and wasabi for dipping. Try different sorts of vegetable combinations for variation.
This recipe was submitted by one of our readers and has not been tested by our food editors. We are not responsible for errors in this recipe, but if you find one, please let us know.