Orange Roughy in Scallion and Ginger Sauce
Next time you're at the fish market, pick up a few orange roughy fillets for this delicious and inventive Phase 1 recipe. For those on a tight schedule, this recipe should take only 20 minutes from start to finish.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1/3 cup dry sherry or vermouth
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 orange roughy fillets (1 pound)
Instructions:Preheat the oven to 400°F. Mix the sherry or vermouth, soy sauce, sesame oil, onion, ginger, and garlic in a small bowl.
Place the fish fillets in an ovenproof casserole dish. Drizzle the marinade over the fish and bake for 12 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
Cod, sole, or flounder may be substituted for the orange roughy.