Oreo Ice Cream Cake
Yield: 12 servings
- 16 ounces Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 gallon mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened
Instructions:Stir the cookies into the melted butter. Place in a 9-inch by 13-inch baking dish. Freeze.
Spread the ice cream on top of the frozen crushed cookies and return to the freezer to freeze solid.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk (not skim)
- 1 container (8 ounces) Cool Whip