Pasta with Chicken, Tomato, and Feta
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 12 ounces ditalini or other small tubular pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 pound plum tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch chunks (3 cups)
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cooked rotisserie chicken (skin removed)
- 1 cup torn fresh basil leaves
Instructions:1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente, according to package directions. Drain; rinse well under cold water.
2. Transfer to a large bowl; toss with oil, lemon juice, feta, tomatoes, chicken, and basil; season generously with salt and pepper. Serve at room temperature or chilled.