Pecan Praline Sweet Potatoes
- * 4 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- * 1/2 cup white sugar
- * 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- * 4 eggs, beaten
- * 1/2 pint heavy cream
- * 1/4 pound butter
- * 1 cup packed brown sugar
- * 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- * 1 1/4 cups chopped pecans
Instructions:Butter one 2 quart casserole dish. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the sweet potatoes, sugar, vanilla extract, eggs and cream. Blend well, and spread evenly in casserole dish.
3. Prepare the topping by combining the butter, brown sugar, flour and pecans. Mix until crumbly, and sprinkle over sweet potato mixture.
4. Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven.