Pecorino and Bean Salad
Yield: 4-6 servings
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- * 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- * 2 cloves garlic, minced
- * 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- * 2 cups (9 ounces) shelled edamame beans
- * 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- * 5 ounces pecorino cheese, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- * 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- * 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- * 1/4 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
Instructions:In a small, nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, but not brown, about 30 seconds. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the rosemary. Set aside.
Combine the edamame beans, cannellini beans, cheese, parsley, and salt and pepper in a serving bowl. Add the garlic mixture and toss well until all the ingredients are coated.