1. Pour all liquids into a small sauce pan over medium heat approx. 5 to 6 minutes.
2. Add salt, pepper, sugars, cloves, and cinnamon stick.
3. Stir ocassionally, do not bring to a boil.
4. Place beets into heated mixture for approx. one minute.
5. Using a tight sealing jar, pour mixture into jar and add eggs, beets, and onions alternately.
6. Store in refrigerator for approx. 5 days.
This recipe was submitted by one of our readers and has not been tested by our food editors. We are not responsible for errors in this recipe, but if you find one, please let us know.