Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
From kraft foods
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- I pkg. (4-serv.size) Jell-O vanilla instant pudding
- 1 can (20ozs) Crushed Pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whipped Topping
- 1 prepared round angel food cake (10 ozs.)
- 1 cup mixed seasonal berries
Instructions:Mix dry pudding mix and pineapple in medium bowl. Gently stir in whipped topping.
Cut cake horizontally into 3 layers. Place bottom cake layer on serving plate; top with 1/3 of the pudding mixture. Repeat layer 2 times.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Top with berries just before serving Store leftovers in refrigerator.