Pot Luck Pot Pies
Yield: Serves 4
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 2 cups chopped, cooked turkey
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1 1/2 cups turkey gravy
- 1/2 cup light cream (or just add 1/2 cup extra gravy)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1/4 cups leftover mashed potatoes, slightly warmed
Instructions:Heat oven broiler. Grease four deep individual-sized ceramic ramekins, and set aside.
Meanwhile, add the turkey, peas, carrots, gravy and cream, if using, to a 2-quart pot. Stir to mix well. Heat over medium flame until meat and vegetables are heated through, but do not let it come to a boil. Stir in the parsley.
Evenly spoon into the prepared ramekins. Spread an equal amount of mashed potatoes over the top. Place ramekins on a rimmed baking sheet and place under the oven broiler. Cook until topping is golden and filling bubbles from sides. Serve with a side salad.