from New River Rel. Society
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 10 large potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese,
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons onion powered
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Instructions:Place peeled & quartered potatoes in a Dutch oven or large kettle; cover with water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
2. Drain potatoes and place in a bowl; mash. Add sour cream, cream cheese, 4 tablespoons butter, onion powder and salt; stir until smooth and the cream cheese and butter are melted. Spread in a buttered 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
3. Melt the remaining butter; drizzle over the potatoes. Sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate or bake immediately, covered, at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes; uncover and bake 20 minutes longer. If potatoes are made ahead and refrigerated, let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking