- 1 pound russet potatoes, peeled
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon All-Purpose Blend
- 2 eggs, beaten
- vegetable oil
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 small container sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
Instructions:Shred potatoes and squeeze out most of the water - use a cheesecloth if necessary.
Combine potatoes and onions and toss with flour. Add All-Purpose Blend and eggs. Mix well.
In a large skillet, heat the oil. Spoon a heaping portion of the potato mixture onto the hot skillet.
Cook over medium heat about 5 minutes per side, or until lightly browned. Remove pancakes and place on paper towels.
Keep warm until ready to serve. Serve each pancake topped with smoked salmon, a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of chives.