Potato Salad with Chicken and Beans
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Add some crusty bread or whole grain crackers and you've got a complete meal with this deliciously different salad.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white-wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pounds potatoes, cooked and still warm
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, grilled just until tender
- 1 pound green beans, cooked until crisp-tender
- cherry tomatoes to garnish
Instructions:Combine the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper and blend until smooth. Sprinkle the dressing mixture over the warm, sliced, cooked potatoes and toss gently. Sprinkle with the parsley and red onion and toss again. Taste and add more salt and pepper if necessary.
Slice the grilled chicken breasts. Add the sliced chicken and cooked beans to the dressed potatoes and mix gently. Garnish with cherry tomatoes.