Potato Sausage Supper
Yield: 6-8 servings
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- * 4 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- * 1 pound smoked kielbasa or smoked Polish sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- * 2 medium onions, sliced and separated into rings
- * 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- * 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- * 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
Instructions:In a greased 5-qt. slow cooker; layer a third of the potatoes, sausage, onions and cheese soup. Repeat layers twice.
Pour celery soup over the top. Cover and cook on low for 5-1/2 hours or until the potatoes are tender. Add the peas and cook 30 minutes longer.