* 1 pound smoked kielbasa or smoked Polish sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
* 2 medium onions, sliced and separated into rings
* 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
* 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
* 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
In a greased 5-qt. slow cooker; layer a third of the potatoes, sausage, onions and cheese soup. Repeat layers twice.
Pour celery soup over the top. Cover and cook on low for 5-1/2 hours or until the potatoes are tender. Add the peas and cook 30 minutes longer.
This recipe was submitted by one of our readers and has not been tested by our food editors. We are not responsible for errors in this recipe, but if you find one, please let us know.