Pretzel Chicken Poupon
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 6 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard, divided
- 6 Tbsp. KRAFT Ranch Dressing, divided
- 1/2 cup finely crushed unsalted pretzels
- 2 Tbsp. minced onion
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Blend 5 Tbsp. of the mustard and 1 Tbsp. of the dressing in shallow dish. Mix pretzel crumbs, onion, parsley, salt and pepper in separate shallow dish.
DIP chicken in mustard mixture, then in pretzel mixture, turning over to evenly coat both sides. Place on greased baking sheet.
BAKE 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Mix remaining 1 Tbsp. mustard and remaining