Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
TABLE OF CONTENTS
You've had the pie, now try the cheesecake in these luscious bars with a hint of cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (12 crackers)
- 1/3 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and butter a 9-inch square pan. Break the crackers into a food processor. Add the brown sugar and cinnamon, and process to a fine meal. Add the melted butter and process again. Press the crust into the bottom and slightly up the sides of the pan. Bake 10 minutes, then cool. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unbleached, all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon each cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
Cream the cream cheese, brown sugar, egg, and egg yolk. Blend in the vanilla. Blend in the remaining ingredients until smooth. Pour into the crust and bake for 45 minutes. Cool on a rack. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before slicing.