Yield: 8 servings
A rich desert for the diabetic.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2-1/2 tablespoons Splenda baking blend
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons Splenda baking blend
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 1 envelope gelatin (Knox)
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup Splenda baking blend
- 1/2 non-fat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or salt substitute
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons Splenda baking blend
- 1 cup Cool Whip
Instructions:1. Mix the graham cracker crumbs, Splenda and butter together.
2. Mix eggs, Splenda, and cream cheese together. Pour over crust and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
3. Mix together gelatin and water.
4. Cook pumpkin, egg yolks, Splenda, milk, salt and cinnamon until thicken. Remove from heat and add gelatin mixture then cool.
5. Beat egg whites, add Splenda. Fold into pumpkin mix. Pour over cooled crust.
6.Top with whipped cream.