Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- Quesadilla Pie
- 1 can (4.5 ounces) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles, well drained
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
1. Heat oven to 400ºF. Grease 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle chilies,
cheese and cilantro in pie plate.
2. Stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour into pie plate.
3. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out
clean. Cool 5 minutes. Serve with salsa if desired.