Quick Chocolate Cake
Yield: about 100 servings
- 4 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 7 cups all-purpose white flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 cups white sugar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons baking soda
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
Instructions:Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 18-inch by 26-inch sheet pan.
In a large bowl, combine the water, oil, vinegar, and vanilla. Mix well. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa, sugar, soda, baking powder, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until smooth. Pour into the prepared pan.
Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until a tester inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in the pan.