Race Car Cake
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) pound cake
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1/2 tsp. food coloring, any color
- 1 piece chewy fruit snack roll (5 inch), cut into 4 lengthwise strips
- 4 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 4 yellow candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 2 Tbsp. decorating icing, multiple colors
Instructions:PLACE cake on cutting board; cut into pieces as shown in diagram to resemble a race car.
TINT whipped topping with food coloring; spread evenly over cake.
DECORATE top of cake with fruit roll strips to resemble racing stripes and front grille of the car. Place 2 cookies on each side of car for the wheels. Place yellow chocolate pieces on front and back of car to resemble headlights and taillights. Draw windows on car and write the child's age on top of cake with icing. Use remaining icing to decorate cake as desired. Store in refrigerator.