Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- 2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 to 4 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut in bite-size pieces
- 1 large bunch broccoli, cut in 2-inch pieces
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, halved if large
Instructions:In a saucepan, combine the raspberries, orange juice, vinegar, and honey. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and cool to room temperature. Stir in the olive oil, salt, and garlic. Taste to adjust the seasonings. Place in a serving bowl and set aside.
Steam the vegetables until just tender. Serve warm or hot with the raspberry sauce drizzled over the top.