Raspberry Lemon Pie
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 2 cups thawed Whipped Topping, divided
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- 1 cup raspberries
Instructions:BEAT cream cheese, dry pudding mix, milk and lemon peel in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
SPOON preserves onto bottom of crust; cover with the pudding mixture. Top with the remaining 1 cup whipped topping and raspberries.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.