Real Hot Chocolate
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Total Time: 10
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1-1/2 cups whole or 2% milk
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed light-brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus a pinch to garnish
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch table salt
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, roughly chopped
- Whipped cream
Instructions:Combine ingredients (except whipped cream) in a medium-size saucepan over medium heat. Heat, stirring often, until milk is steaming but not boiling (reduce heat as needed) and chocolate melts.
Serve with whipped cream and garnish with ground cinnamon.