Red Cabbage Slaw with Raisins
Yield: Serves 6
Serve this with fried chicken or cold baked ham.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 large red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup raisins
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
Instructions:1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the shredded cabbage and raisins. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
2. Whisk together the sour cream and vinegar and pour over the cabbage. Mix thoroughly. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled. Just before serving, mix in the toasted almonds.