Ricotta and Smoked Salmon Bruschetta
Total Time: 30
Yield: about 32 pieces
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 fresh baguette, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 1 pound fresh, best quality ricotta cheese (we like Vermont's Maplebrook Farm brand)
- 4 ounces sliced smoked salmon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Minced chives
Instructions:Preheat oven to 375°. Using a pastry brush, lightly coat one side of each bread slice with olive oil, then rub with the raw side of the garlic clove.
Place bread slices on a cookie sheet and bake about 10 minutes, until edges just begin to brown. Remove toasted bread and cool on racks.
On each piece of toast, spread a heaping tablespoon of fresh ricotta, then lay a strip of smoked salmon on top. Season with pepper to taste and garnish with chopped chives.