Roasted Carrots with Feta, Pine Nuts, and Ancient Spices
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 2 pounds carrots, cut into 3-1/2- by 1/2-inch batons
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup toasted pinenuts
- 1 tablespoon za'tar or dukkah spice blend
- Chopped fresh parsley
Heat oven to 450 degrees.
Onto a rimmed baking sheet, combine carrots and olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast about 20 minutes (or until the carrots are deeply browned in spots, but not mushy), shaking the pan every now and again. Transfer carrots to a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss well to coat.