Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Total Time: 20
At most parties, the cocktail glasses contain gin or vodka and vermouth--but Lisa likes to fill hers with salmon salad instead.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 10-ounce salmon fillet
- Kosher or sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1-1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups mesclun greens
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a baking sheet lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and flakes when tested with a fork. Transfer to a plate and let cool.
In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Divide the mesclun greens among 6 martini glasses. Slice salmon into thin strips and arrange on top. Add avocado, cucumber, and tomatoes to glasses. Drizzle with lemon juice/olive oil mixture.