San Antonio Sweet & Sour Chicken
TABLE OF CONTENTS
This recipe came from Campbell's. Serve with rice or as the filling for a wrap.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1-20 oz can pineapple chunks
- 2 tbs cornstarch
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 green peppers cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups picante sauce
Instructions:1. Drain pineapple juice. Mix juice, cornstrach and soy sauce and set aside.
2. Spray skillet with Pam. Add chicken and cook until browned on med heat, stirring often. Remove chicken.
3. Spray skillet again with Pam. Add pepper and cook until tender. Add picante sauce, pineapple, and cornestrach mixure. Cook and stir until mixture soils and thinkens. Return chicken to skillet and heat through.